Briefly give a summary of your project (max 1500 characters)
Please give an overview of your project addressing the following ENLIGHT Global Dialogue Criteria criteria (max 8000 characters).
1. Description of the sustainability challenge addressed by the project and the steps taken to address the issues.
2. The benefits for the external/campus community as a result of the project
3. How is this project innovative in its approach?
4. Stakeholder engagement (internal and external if applicable).
5. Next steps in the process or future recommendations
Write your overview here
You may include two to four students to represent your organisation/association. All students have to be registered at a university until at least June 30, 2023, in order to benefit from the award of participating at an ENLIGHT Conference.
For the presentation we will ask that the group selects two people to present.
We commit to making a video recorded presentation of max three minutes that can be published on the ENLIGHT Youtube channel and the ENLIGHT website should our proposal be selected.
The following approximate times of day, in our local time zone, are suitable for us to join an online event (several answers possible)